Friday 12 July 2013

June Favourites 2013

I know it's already well into July but I really wanted to make this my first post because there were so many things I really loved last month that I want to share!

First off is clothing and jewellery! I only bought this jumpsuit about two weeks ago but I've wanted it for so long and I haven't stopped wearing it! It was £30 in the Topshop sale and I have just about managed to squeeze myself into a size 8.

Next is these shorts that I got about a year ago also in the Topshop sale for £15. They were such a bargain for a pair of Topshop shorts and they've been so useful recently in the hot weather because they are my only other shorts that aren't denim. They are a bit big on me around my waist but if I'd got them any smaller they would have been too short so I don't mind!


Next are these midi rings from New Look, I have been looking for some above knuckle rings for aaaaaaaaaages and finally found a pack of three from New Look for only about £1.99. They are my favourite rings right now and I will either wear them by themselves or with piles of other rings because I think they always look quite nice! The pack I got was one silver, one gold and one bronze/rose gold. 



On to shoes! Now because of the recent heat it means I can whack out my legs and wear some sandals. This pair are a really old pair of my mums that finally fit me after years of being too big. I'm glad I have them as they go with everything and the colouring is so nice, it also means I don't have to invest in a new pair for the summer that would probably end up being broken after my holiday!



Finally, I have been loving these nail varnishes. I went a bit mad in Boots at the Models Own counter because I had loads of points on my card, and even though these were a fiver each I got a 3 for 2 deal so I got all of them for a tenner! The one on the left is 'Blueberry Muffin' from the Fruit Pastel range. In the middle is 'Pink Punch' from the Ice Neon range and on the right is 'Indian Ocean' from Beetlejuice. I have wanted Indian ocean for so long ever since I saw Shannon from glamerdoll and vintagebeautygirls wearing it and I've wanted it ever since! I have been wearing each of these as much as possible and love them all.


Okay so that is all of my favourites from last month, I hope this was a successful first post and it's only one of many more to come, especially when I start my summer holiday and I have lots of spare time! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment