Thursday 18 July 2013

Sunglasses Collection

So I recently got an ebay package for some sunglasses that I ordered and so now I have five pairs! I dont know how I'm going to have time to wear them all but because they were so cheap I don't mind so much.




All of the following were under £3!


These are probably my favourite pair that I bought! I really like the shape of them and the tortoise shell edging is so pretty.


 I have wanted a pair of these John Lennon sunglasses for ages and I sort of bought them on a whim, not knowing if they would suit me or not, but now that they've come I am planning on doing some DIY on them that I will blog about soon! It will involve flower cabochons and a certain tutorial by Meredith from Stilababe09! 

When I ordered these I was looking for a pair of round sunglasses, because I didn't have any. I thought these were a good dupe for a pair that Vanessa Hudgens wears quite often. I am really happy that I managed to find some for so cheap!


 These are probably my strangest pair. Had I found these in somewhere like Topshop I probably would have left them, but because they were only a couple of pounds from Ebay I thought, why not try them out.

Finally, these are my oldest pair and I've have them for a couple of years now. I got them from this vintage store for about £3.

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment